drank Nepal Black by DAVIDsTEA

Day 40 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

Eyeballed 2.5 tsp in my two-cupper. First cup at around 4:15, left the leaves in steeping before having a second cup with milk.

This is a REALLY nice tea… Very earthy, and nice to have on its own. Also, tastes great oversteeped wtih a bit of milk. That being said, the resteep was VERY weak, which saddened me — it would have been nice to see the leaves go farther.

Still, this is the first straight black tea that I’ve ever really liked without doctoring it up with milk and/or some sort of sweetener. Definitely glad I picked this up on the Boxing Day sale!

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada