drank Yellow Dragon by DAVIDsTEA

Day 48 of my 101 days of tea.

I feel like I might be rating this a little high, but it was JUST what I needed today, and is very good for its simplicity — sometimes less can really be more. The lemongrass and mint mix well together, creating a refreshing blend. The oolong isn’t strong, but its musk does come through the longer you let it steep, adding another level to the tea.

It was suggested that I keep the teabag in for this, and I’m glad I tried it that way — it didn’t get bitter at all, just muskier as time went on. Very good. Plus, it resteeps wonderfully — the flavour hardly seems diminished on the third steep.

Although I’m an earth dragon, and I suppose that would be green (not yellow), I still think this definitely did my kind proud!

8 min or more

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada