drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Day 50(!) of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA. Around 1.5-2 tsp in my teaball….

The tea has a surprisingly rich flavour to it, with a bit of a lemony hint. Oddly, though, I can’t put much of a flavour to the "rich"ness. It’s just… rich. I only had it clear, though I wonder now how it would taste with some milk and maybe a bit of honey (though it was certainly somewhat sweet on its own).

Although it wasn’t quite my favourite on its own, I do wonder how it would go mixed with other teas — it’s a suggestion put forward by them, and I can see it adding an interesting dimension to some other tea flavours — I will have to try it out another time!

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada