drank White Symphony by Adagio Teas

So here’s the deal. I’m new to white tea, so I had to go through a few steeping tests with this before I felt comfortable enough to Tealog it. (Quality guys. Naw, not really it’s just my naiveTEA.)

Getting back to the cha, it’s silky sweet. It’s almost like a sweet-hay nectar. The smell of the dry leaves reveal most of its character. It’s just so fresh and sweet, it’s not as fragile and light as I thought that it would be. This white has some oomph.

First, I can taste a fresh rush of sweet floral notes, then the honey-nectar sinks in, leaving a sweet hay flavor in the finish. Very clean, very complex, not wimpy! This tea is comfort in a cup.

I think this was a great first experience with a white tea. I usually get at least 2, if not 3 good steeps from it. I’m dying to try the “White Peony” now~ ahaha.

Last Words: Great soft sweetness. Has a strong-ish hay flavor near the end. Solid cup(s) of cha, though it does fade a bit after the first steep.

Hi, I’m Chiyo nice to meet you!
I’m 21 years old and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.

I love tea! I’m pretty flexible with my tastes, I’m willing to try any cup of tea that I can get my hands on. I won’t say that I prefer any certain type of tea, although I do have some favorites. Although my top-rated teas and favorites are subject to change.

Happy steeping. :)

Talk with me about tea or anything at all.
Skype: chiyoxx