drank Sichuan Caravan by Verdant Tea

Wow, this is the best blend so far!
Strong, full of well balanced flavours. There is ginger and a pepperlike tone to it, fresh!
Thank you for this sample Terri. :)

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 5 g 7 OZ / 200 ML
Terri HarpLady

This is my favorite of all the Verdant Blends, & I really do love this one. The Shu puer they use in this changes, depending on what they have on hand, & I do feel that the very first formulation was the best one, but I have enjoyed this incarnation as well! Glad you like it! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

33yo from gothenburg, Sweden.

Recently discovered japanese black tea and are exploring as many as i can get my dirty teacraving pawn on :)

Ratings:

95+: Permanent residents of my cupboard, restock before they run out so i never have to go without!

90-94: Like the girlfriend that make sure to leave a toothbrush at your place, pretty much lives in the cupboard and i see to it i restock when im out.

80-89 : Good tea that i occasionaly restock.

70-79 : Decent tea that is enjoyable but only restock sometimes.

50-69 : Drinkable but sorry it was a one night stand, no more.

0-49 : Seriously, dont come near me ever again!

Sweden