drank Detox (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Bleh. Do not want.

BUT. It works like a charm. And I have digestion problems already… so I should probably invest in this tea since straight puerh doesn’t settle my tummy like it does for others.

Won’t rate it for taste though n-n;

Amariel

What about ginger pu-erh or the skinny?

DaisyChubb

I haven’t tried the ginger puerh, and the skinny wasn’t my thing –
but I will def give it a try! I’m getting ready for my Halifax move though, so I’ve forbid myself from buying any more tea until then. :( sad!

Comments

Amariel

What about ginger pu-erh or the skinny?

DaisyChubb

I haven’t tried the ginger puerh, and the skinny wasn’t my thing –

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy