drank Rainbow Sherbet by 52teas

Yeees my pouch came today!
Out of this world delicious, and I was brave and steeped it with boiling hot water, just a bubblin’ away, and it wasn’t bitter O:
Only steeped for 2 minutes, but to be honest I’m usually scared to use boiling water with 52teas. derp. No more!

Ninavampi

I can’t wait for my pouch! : )

TheTeaFairy

Never ordered from 52teas, this one seems very yummy, it might be part of my next tea shopping spree…

DaisyChubb

We should do a swap sometime TeaFairy! I’m in the midst of moving out this month, but I’ll send you some of this next month if you’re interested :)

TheTeaFairy

Sounds great, I accept your generous offer :) I’m new to this swap thing, so you’ll have to educate me, just email me when your done moving… hope everything goes well and that you’re almost done packing, as I remember it, it’s such a hassle!!

Yeah for sure!
haha oh yes, moving is indeed a necessary evil x_x
We just moved into this apartment 6 months ago, but it’s turns out to be full of horrible people who want to make me clinically insane. So our lease is up this month, we’re moving in with my bfs parents for a month or so, and then off to Halifax we go! I hope it’s all worth it :)

Amariel

This stuff is good! I have a little left of my sample, so I want to save it for a hot day and have it iced.

Comments

Ninavampi

I can’t wait for my pouch! : )

Yeah for sure!
haha oh yes, moving is indeed a necessary evil x_x

Amariel

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy