I enjoy senchas and this fruity blend is good for iced tea. Cold brewed over night with two rounded teaspoons in a 16 ounce mug produces my afternoon iced tea. I drink it chilled without added ice. Today’s tea is brewing in the fridge as I write.

The smell of dry leaf in the can is grassy, overly sweet, and a bit artificial. The cold brew softens both the aroma and the taste to produce a nice strawberry flavored iced tea. I drink this without any sweetener because it is sweet enough as is.

Not my favorite green tea for icing but I’ve already had it several times and I know that I’ll continue to use it and enjoy it frequently.

Iced

Former coffee drinker. Switched to tea as part of my goal to work on living a healthier, more balanced life — haven’t looked back since. Surprised to learn what a passion I have developed for all things tea related.

Steepster has been a big help – I’ve been reading daily to learn as much as I can. Thanks to Steepster reviews, I’ve been able to find good tea (and sellers) – a few misses for me but lots of hits!

At the moment, I enjoy most tea types but I cannot handle jasmine or other florals and I’m not particularly fond of bergamot. Started with flavored teas but moved quickly into high quality blacks, greens, oolongs and puerhs — drinking hot flavored teas less and less. Now most of my purchases are puerh cakes for aging. My cold brews for iced tea tend to be a fruity green, white or rooibos but every once in awhile I’ll chill an oolong or puerh.

Note: In an effort to keep track of all the teas I’ve tried, my cupboard includes any tea I’ve ever owned (including things I’ve sipped down or given away and no longer have in my tea cupboard). In addition, many of the teas listed are unopened waiting to age or work their way into the rotation.

Raleigh, NC