I’m not going to log all of the 12 teas of Christmas because my dad’s awesome cat gave me the set under the tree on Christmas day (I know, she rocks). I did really love this one though, definitely my favorite of all 12, so I had another cup last night and left the packet on the counter. This is more a story than a review…

My adorable sweet handsome little boy kitten found his way onto the counter and seemed to be intrigued by this tea. So as I emerged from my cozy spot on the couch watching Fringe to rescue him from the potential dangers of the crockpot, I saw that he had batted the packet off the counter and the contents were spilled all over the floor. I still love him, and I made him snuggle with me as I ordered a full bag of it online afterwards.

I love the spice in this tea, there is definitely some cinnamon and a little nutmeg, the pumpkin is subtle, and the caramel gives it a smooth creamy taste. I’m not sure I really taste the cheesecake part, but it definitely makes the novelty of the tea more fun!!

canadianadia

I love that your Dad’s cat gave you a Christmas gift – it’s like she’s “Santa paws”

Comments

canadianadia

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont