drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

You know, I think I went the entire summer without drinking this tea. And that’s just wrong because this is so much a tea to drink iced on hot days. Today, however, was cold and rainy and I spent a day out in the (wet) grasslands for one of my courses, so I needed something to warm me up.

I experimented with this to make it more like a genuine pina colada – I sweetened with some agave nectar and added some milk – all it needs is some rum, which sadly I am lacking. The milk turned the tea a rather nasty greyish colour, but ignoring that it was really tasty, very much like a hot pina colada – sweet, creamy, and fruity. Delicious!

Boiling 8 min or more