Not a big fan of flavored teas but this is a nice change of pace. Looking to avoid ag chemicals it caught my eye plus being sold in bulk I could try just a few cups’ worth so no commitment issues.

Inhaling the steam is a peachy wake-up. Flavor is smooth and clean, with well-rounded notes for a fruity tea. The tangerine is a little greeting on the finish. I’d recommend this to those who want to add something with fruit to their cupboard. It’s not subtle, but it’s not overstated, either.

I imagine it’d be delicious iced… not too frank a fruit tea and nice balanced flavor. This would be just fine without any sweetener, it’s nice as it is. Could probably take on some sprigs of fresh mint. Ooh, or even a little splash of sparkling white, like a bellini. I might have to pick up some more for the summer.

Open at all hours for a good deep puerh, a fresh green tie guan yin, or an ethereal silver needle. Strong preference for exploring teas au naturel, and unflavored (except for unprocessed ingredients, e.g., cocoa shells/nibs, vanilla beans, flowers, fruits…).

I am always up for swaps.

Beyond the experience of tea, I’m interested in exploring its medicinal aspects. Other interests … yoga, creative veggie cooking, environmental issues, animal welfare, music/guitar, lefty politics, preventive health/nutrition, biking, swimming, foosball, photography.

Here’s how I rate ’em: