drank Kuki Yerba Mate by Samovar

I bought this tea as part of the sampler they offered some time ago (a long time ago!) and I don’t think they sell this anymore. But that’s OK because while I do not dislike this tea, it is not one that I’m in a rush to order again.

It is interesting though. Earthy, but what I like about this is that the Kukicha sort of curbs the earthiness of the Yerba Mate and gives it a more nutty kind of flavor. Nutty, sweet, earthy, and vegetative. Toasty. Pleasant.

I am obsessed with tea!