The first time I tried this (several years ago) I did not care for it at all. It has taken me some time and several tastings to finally come around to this tisane, and now I actually quite enjoy it. It has a flavor that is very much like a creamsicle, but, the first time I tried it, I think all I could taste was that woody flavor and funky saccharine-y aftertaste from the rooibos … with very little orange or creamy yogurt flavor to speak of. Maybe I got a bad batch that first time around? I don’t know.

But now, I am really liking what I’m tasting. Maybe it just needed to grow on me. Whatever … I didn’t like this then, but I like it now. And since I didn’t have tasting notes of it back then, I think I will just rate it according to what I am tasting now.