I’ve tasted many Assam teas during my time as a tea drinker, but I can’t think of any that I’ve enjoyed more than this one. It is amazing. Rich, malty and possessing the most incredible caramel-y tone. YUM! Full bodied and energizing.

When I placed my most recent order from Steven Smith, I wasn’t sure which tea I would choose to accompany the Lover’s Leap… I mean, I couldn’t just order ONE tea, right? Ultimately, this is the tea I selected, and before tasting it I was constantly thinking maybe I should have chosen something else… but no more. I am so very happy with this tea.

This is the king of Assam teas.

seule771

I have some Assam tea from India, yet to sample; Assam denotes India? No matter. It is from STASH that I obtained it with my new mug. A treat for some day. for now just finishing on those Bentley teas I snagged.

We’ll just have see if STASH’s Assam is good as well. Interesting wording ‘king of Assam teas’? weird.

LiberTEAS

Assam Tea is named after the region where it is produced. It is a product of the assamica variety of Camellia Sinensis.

I’ve tasted a lot of Assam teas … and they aren’t all created equal. This one is the best that I’ve tried thus far, hence the “King”

Comments

seule771

LiberTEAS