Oh my goodness this is awesome! It would seem that I saved the best of these five chai mixes for last. While I enjoyed the other four, this one is even better! The saffron gives the chai a more rounded kind of flavor, enhancing the spices in a way that brings out the more exotic, alluring side of them … this isn’t a spicy hot chai, it is a savory chai that is so good … I was not prepared for just how good this one would be!

YUMMMMMM!

Azzrian

This sounds wonderful!!

Comments

Azzrian

This sounds wonderful!!