drank Patisserie by Tealish

Thank you to DaisyChubb who sent some of this to me!

It would seem that this one is a hit or miss here, I happen to like it. It tastes very much like Butter Truffle from ESP Emporium. Nutty, sweet, and nicely spiced. I don’t really get a pastry taste from this, but, I do get a buttery note which kind of plays toward a pastry taste … not quite the bread-y part of a pastry but definitely the buttery, rich part. As I continue to sip, though, I notice the bread-like flavor develop.

I like this.