The dry leaf of this tea smells incredible. The way that the pineapple melds with the floral notes of the Wen Shan Bao Zhong is just stunning. I want to bathe in this tea.

The flavor is equally as amazing – the floral notes weave in and out throughout the sip while the pineapple tones provide a delicious, sweet, juicy taste, and it is soft and supple and almost creamy. That almost creamy side seems to really emerge as the tea cools… because now that my cup is almost gone and the tea has cooled a bit, I am noticing just how creamy/buttery it is.

So delicious… Stacy, this is phenomenal!

I am obsessed with tea!