Thank you to The Tea Merchant for sending me these samples! I look forward to trying them all, but I thought I’d start today with this Darjeeling. I adore Darjeeling, and this one is so lovely!

I taste notes of wood, spice, apple and muscatel within each sip. I like that the tea is not too much of any one of these things, it is sweet, crisp and light, and keeps the palate fascinated with it’s ability to offer so much without being overwhelming.

A really lovely afternoon tea, even if it is 9 pm!

LiberTEAS

PS: My full-length review of this tea will publish in a couple of days.

Comments

LiberTEAS

PS: My full-length review of this tea will publish in a couple of days.

I am obsessed with tea!