This is a remarkable Oolong. I had purchased it some time ago, but, it was inadvertently stashed away – so this afternoon, I discovered a hidden treasure amongst my many teas! This is so delightful.

The flavor is rich. Floral overtones, sweet! A lovely soft mouthfeel. A beautiful sweet and sour taste to it that I am finding irresistible. I love this!

Kashyap

being a dan cong…I imagine it improved with age…sounds interesting

Comments

Kashyap

being a dan cong…I imagine it improved with age…sounds interesting