Premium Honey Orchid Phenix Dancong Oolong Tea-2009 Spring
Dancong Oolong tea is famous for its floral fragrance and long after sweetness. Besides, the tea soup thickness is sought-after for many heavy tea drinkers.
This phenix dan cong is from one high mountain in Phenix mountains; that is why it is full of delicate floral fragrance and sweetness. Another spotlight is the softness tea soup, which is another standard for judging good teas.
Harvest time: 2009 Spring
Picking standard: two or three half-matured tea leaves
Shape: tight bar shaped tea leaves
Dried tea color: bloom dark brown color
Aroma: natural and fresh unique floral fragrance
Tea soup color: bright golden yellow
Taste: freshness, mellow, thickness, unique flower taste
Brewing vessel: Gaiwan (120cc) or Yixing tea pot(120cc)
Water: purified or mineral water is the best.
Brewing guidelines: Gaiwan or Yixing pot (120cc):5-7grams per time (based on personal taste); the water temperature should be over 98C or 209 F.
1) Warm up-First to warm up the vessels, pour out the hot water;
2) Smell dried tea fragrance-Then put the teas in the vessels, cover the Gaiwan or Yixing pot, and shake the vessels for about 3 seconds, then smell the dried tea leaves aroma.
3) Wash the tea-Pour the hot water into the vessels and pour out the water within8seconds; then smell the tea aroma on the lid first to enjoy the rock tea flavor;
4) First infusion-pour the hot water into the vessels again, and steep for about 10-25 seconds(based on personal taste);
5) Coming infusion- the time for the successive infusion can be 5 seconds longer than the previous infusion.
Infusion time: at least 9 times