drank White Montage by Teanzo 1856

I am amazed at how much flavor I got out of such a tiny sample! Of course, I didn’t brew it the way I normally would (using my Breville), instead, I used a T-Sac and half a cup of water. Regardless, I’m glad to be able to try it, because it’s really very good.

A strong floral essence, I definitely taste rose. The other floral flavors have pretty much assimilated into the rose essence to make it a flowery rose taste. I can taste a nutty flavor in there too, maybe almond? It could also be a nutty flavor from the white tea. The fruit is more difficult to discern, it tastes tropical. Papaya, or possibly mango. It has a mixed tropical fruit kind of taste to it. I can also taste a hint of apple in the distance. I think I even taste a hint of spice, especially in the aftertaste.

It is difficult to pick out the individual notes here, because everything is so jumbled … but in a very good way. It’s really quite delicious. I can also taste the white tea here, and with so many other flavors going on, I have to say that is a big plus!