drank Cinnamon Heart by DAVIDsTEA

Ah! My first ever Pu’Erh tea, and I couldn’t be more pleased. I do find the earthy flavour to it very mild, but for someone who has never tasted an earthy tea it seemed a bit… Odd, to say the least.

However, the tea was very, very nice. It was on the more mild end of the scale for the cinammon flavour, and I quite enjoyed this. I will definitely be making this again, and trying out new Pu’Erh teas when I get the chance.

I recommend this to anyone wanting to try Pu’Erh (I can’t recommend to other Pu’Erh fans, since I don’t know and can’t rate how this ranks up with other Pu’Erh teas, but I certainly love it!)

In short tea has taken over my life!

I make sure to stop by David’s Tea each time I am in Moncton/Dieppe, NB. Never once have I left with at least a sample.

I’m glad it has, I’ve actually been feeling healthier over the past few months! Much more healthy, from switching to sugary sodas (only!), to tea (only!).

I feel more awake, more energetic, and more ready for my days and I am absolutely happy with my decisiont o become a tea drinker.

I go to University currently in Sackville, NB