drank Lemon Cream Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Now this is good. A true, lemony dessert tea. Have you ever had lemon bars? The gooey kind? This is a liquid version. It’s like I can even taste the powdered sugar that’s sprinkled on top! The lemon is strong, in your face, and that perfect balance of sweet/sour. There’s a pastry/vanilla/crumbly taste underneath the lemon…divine!! And for those people who aren’t fans of rooibos: well, I can’t find it at all in the taste. Maybe, if I try hard, there’s a green rooibos in the background. But that’s with me really trying to find it.

Disclaimer: if you have a low sour/tart tolerance, you’ll probably want to avoid this one. Or not brew it for 10 minutes like I did. My tart threshold is higher than the average, and this is definitely higher on the tart scale. Which I really like.

ETA: A second steep at 15 minutes is nearly identical to the first!

Boiling 8 min or more

My love of tea started in 2001, whilst in an internship in London, England. I shared an office with a lovely man who would make me a cup of tea every morning without asking me if I even wanted it. I drink my tea neat now, because I’ve yet to find the sugar/milk combination that lives up to Pablo’s.

I drink any and all kinds of tea, and love trying new brands/varieties/flavors.

Lexington, Kentucky