drank Stormy Night (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

One of my coworkers was nice enough to pick some of this up for me when I gave him some samples of the kinds I already had! I was really excited to try it, and it’s good, but not great. It looks kind of like … black tea with coconut … but someone threw some clodhoppers or other chocolate candy in the bag and they smushed together. It doesn’t smell bad, but I am not sure I would have added cinnamon to this blend. I think that if anything it is distracting and seems to muddle things up.

I made this as a latte with a tiny bit of vanilla agave (seriously, I’m trying to stretch it out as long as possible). It looked kind of gross in the cup – lots of loose bits of chocolate floating to the top – my latte foam ended up speckled. Taste-wise it reminded me of a macaroon or spider cookie. Sadly the big thing that it was lacking in taste was tea – it just tasted like spider cookie warm chocolate milk. I’m sure I’ll finish the bag, but I don’t think I’ll buy more.