drank Jumpy Monkey by DAVIDsTEA

I’m not quite sure what to think about this tea. On one hand, it looks like just a jumble of nuts and something that looks like grass. On the other hand, it smells wonderful and I can pick out the smell of the yerba mate.

I brewed it for five minutes. I can taste the earthy mate and it was nice. I think that there were some coffee beans in there and maybe some chocolate. It was a comforting drink

I have one more serving so am going to try it again with some milk
Maybe I’ll get a stronger flavor out of it next time.

Indigobloom

This was certainly an odd one! not sure I like it myself

MegWesley

I think I figured out what was off that I was tasting. There are some coffee beans in there! I do know that a yerba mate blend didn’t effect me like straight yerba mate normally does.

Comments

Indigobloom

This was certainly an odd one! not sure I like it myself