drank Lemon Chiffon by Red Rose

I think I have been trying to drink down some of my teas and I have been hitting my teabags really hard recently.

It is important, even with teabags, to maintain a proper water temperature to steep times to any additives you put in or else your tea just won’t taste the way you remember it tasting. I apparently have not been heating my water to boiling and the quality of even this tea suffered. Bad me for being impatient.

I don’t think I’ll be picking up this tea again, but it was pretty tasty for a lemon tea. Definitely worth a try if you think that you are stuck in a rut with your teas.