Caitlin and I had tea again. I have been keeping these “zinger” teas down to a five minute steep because I remember not liking them when I tried to drink them when I was a little girl. This one tasted pretty good. It was nice and orangey without being overpowering or sour. It tasted like warm semi-sweet orange juice. It would actually be nice to drink for breakfast if I didn’t want black milk tea.

The only thing that amused me was that the liquor looked about the same as the True Blueberry I had. Dark and slightly red. I think the redness must come from the hibiscus that the two share in their ingredient list. Hibiscus is Caitlin’s favorite tea, so she tries to get blends that has hibiscus as one of the first two ingredients on the blends. Which is good for me, because I have been very curious about hibiscus.