drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

I’m really tired today. It’s been kind of depressing. I totally needed an uplifting tea. Citrus always struck me as a cheery scent so I gave this a try. THe smell totally reminds me of chinese yogurt drinks. It’s also like Pink Berry, which I love. The lime is a really nice complement. I didn’t really like it hot, probably because of the slight tartness. I loved how it felt creamy though. I like it a lot better now that it’s cooled down.

The smell is great but the taste, not as great. It was alright, but I probably won’t buy any more.