drank Persian Apple (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Hmmm. This is kind of nice.
I’ve never seen a tea with pistachios in it before! The dry leaves smell like some kind of apple candy. Very sweet and very fruity.
I think this is kind of like a slightly spicy/floral, exotic version of Mom’s Apple Pie. The green tea base goes awesomely with the other flavours. But I also kind of thought it was bordering on too much of a fakey flavour like some cherry green teas have. I was kind of surprised that I could really taste the pistachios, mostly in the aftertaste.
Overall I actually really like this one. It seems like a very fall kind of tea, even though it’s not what I would think of if I were thinking about fall teas. You know??
Okay I am gonna stop here and go to bed before this becomes any more scatterbrained!

University student and relatively new tea convert. It all started several months ago when my mom bought me a tin of The Glow from David’s. Now I want to try ALL THE TEAS.

If you know of any excellent tea places around downtown Toronto, let me know! I’ve found a few but am always looking for more.

@pretend_games