This tea has one of the best scents. It’s not at all artificial and seems to have many layers to it. I can smell vanilla, caramel (one scent I have never smelled clearly in a tea before) and nice black tea in the background. It has a smooth taste in the sip with just the nicest bit of sweetness. The flavors blend well together to make a very yummy cup. I bet that this would be an amazing dessert tea with milk and a touch of sugar! The only thing that bothers me is the drying effect that it leaves in my mouth. I don’t think this is something that can be helped, but I would have liked a smoother finish. Otherwise, this is a very delicious blend.

Nichole

Can’t wait to try this one! I just ordered a sample of it!

QueenOfTarts

I’m sure you will really enjoy it! It’s a solid cup of tea.

Comments

Nichole

Can’t wait to try this one! I just ordered a sample of it!

QueenOfTarts

I’m sure you will really enjoy it! It’s a solid cup of tea.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!