drank 1001 Nights by TeaFrog

I’ve been meaning to try this one since I received the sample, and today’s Steepster Select was a great reminder. The smell and taste of this tea really reminded me of the Tea Guys’ Mango Rose without the Mango (the tea I was all “Nerds!” about and therefore think that the mango aspect pushed it further into the candy category than this tea).

It’s a really pleasant floral tea. My second steep has cooled off completely and it’s still nice. I will definitely order this one when I finally place another TeaFrog order, but I’m more of a “Nerds!” girl and if I had to chose between the two, then this one wouldn’t make the cut. NE