drank Maple Sugar by Tea Guys

There’s more family visiting so things have been hectic (but fun) here. I also potentially may have some extra-good news on the job front, but I don’t wanna jinx it (I should know by the end of the week). So I was feeling pretty upbeat this morning even when the family brought over doughnuts (of which I did not partake). Instead I treated myself to this uber-yummy tea. It’s wonderful in that I’m not experiencing any sort of “doughnut remorse” (which can be caused by either having or not having doughnuts). Hooray for this tea! TG

Cofftea

This tea is AMAZING! If you like black iced tea (I just happen not to unfortunately), you should try this iced. I bet it wouldn’t need any extra sugar- even if you normally sweeten your iced tea.

Rabs

Thanks — I’ll definitely try this iced! :)

Ewa

ahahaha, I love that doughnut remorse will get you regardless of what you do. you’re d0000000000med

Comments

Cofftea

Rabs

Thanks — I’ll definitely try this iced! :)

Ewa