I was so happy to see this tea on my doorstep and I really wanted it to taste like a Creamsicle. Unforunately, I didn’t it get that entirely. However, occasionally when sipping I could taste what could have been a faded memory of what I remembered a Creamsicle to taste like. So by no means is this a failure I only thought it would have been more pronounced in a creamsicle flavor. Nevertheless, if we put that a side and had this tea been called something else different. I would say it is a very calming tea. The fruit flavors and chamomile teas are balance very well. I can see myself drinking this tea before bed or shortly after my 3 year old stresses me out. It is almost therapeutic. A delicious tea even for someone not always into fruity teas or even herbal teas. Great job Leaf Spa Tea. Thank you.