Bumping up a whole bunch :-)

While creating a spreadsheet log inventory of all of my teas, yes it has come to that. I decided to have some of this tea. I think I have finally figured out how to make this tea right and once I got it right I really did enjoy it. It was creamy and mint and just pure yum. As for my log so much more to go. Think I will take a break now.

Paul M Tracy

Ooo, tea spreadsheet! I’m totally doing that in Bento now! (Sorry, geeked out there again)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

LOL I was thinking database but needed something quick and easy to access, and since my primary device is my iPad I thought I would use the Numbers App..no bells and whistles but gets the job done. :-) Oh, and geeking out is so allowed!

Lori

Spreadsheet-that’s what I need. But I am finally organizing teas into these plastic tubs at least.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Yay! For organization. Just from the teas I have logged so far I found many surprises. I just love surprises. :-)

Ricky

Wait I’m confused what are you logging o.O

Steep times? Quantity. Uhoh, why am I asking this? Must stay away….

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am creating a log that lists all of the teas I have in my possession and categorizing them.

52teas

Isn’t that what the Steepster Cupboard is for? Maybe you should ask Jason to add the ability to tag the teas (for categories, etc.).

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Yea I agree but I need something look at quick and doesn’t need Internet, I want to quickly see where I am with my teas. I hope that makes sence. I am still using the cupboard here but want I am doing is filling w completely different need for me.

Comments

Paul M Tracy

Lori

Ricky

Wait I’m confused what are you logging o.O

Steep times? Quantity. Uhoh, why am I asking this? Must stay away….

52teas

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com