Please be gentle this is my first ever video that I have made with the intent of sharing with all my tea friends. It is a little long and a little boring but still I hope it captures my excitement I was feeling when I finally got my first chance to use this lovely Christmas gift I received from my dear husband Ralph.

Enjoy!

As for the tea – The Milk Oolong I used turned out amazing. I absolutely enjoyed this just as I would have if I had made it the traditional way.

Lucky girl!!! I want one of these… so very badly… *sighs
did the tea taste any different than when you’ve made it otherwise?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No difference in taste what so ever. I am very sensitive to taste and this was also my concern and was so thrilled when I experienced no trace of usual after taste or anything. The only reason I gave it a 97 instead of 100 is because you have to make a minimum of 500ml of tea (Just over two cups) and it is a bit challenging to clean because you can immerse or use running water on the external part of the carafe.

Indigobloom

nice! sucks about the 500ml. Makes multiple steepings a little awkward.

Oops…can’t immerse the carafe

Comments

Indigobloom

Lucky girl!!! I want one of these… so very badly… *sighs
did the tea taste any different than when you’ve made it otherwise?

Indigobloom

nice! sucks about the 500ml. Makes multiple steepings a little awkward.

Oops…can’t immerse the carafe

A lover & provider of tea, teas accessories, and tea-inspired beauty products. A bit of a geek, and I think it works for me.

Follow Me (Personal Account): www.Twitter.com/RachelKCarter
Follow Me (Tea Biz): www.Twitter.com/iHeartTeas

To purchase my products and samples from various other tea companies please visit…
www.iHeartTeas.com