Wow!
This tea exceeded my expectations. This may be my favorite blend yet from Verdant. I very much appreciate the fact that all their blends are completely natural with no added ‘natural flavor’. This particular blend has so many different flavors but it melds perfectly. I wasn’t sure I was going to like the mint but it doesn’t overpower the blend; it leaves a nice aftertaste. The chamomile I notice more as my cup cools, but again, not overpowering. The predominant flavor is chocolate. Need I say more on why this is so good? =) The chocolate is flavorful but isn’t bitter like dark chocolate. It also isn’t sweet like milk chocolate. It just struck me what this reminds me of: homemade hit chocolate mix. We used to take powdered milk, cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg and I don’t remember what else to make homemade Mexican hot chocolate. This has that flavor! In a TEA, that’s remarkable.
2 tsp per 12 oz cup.

Babble

I thought this was a very neat blend too when I tried a sample :)

Comments

Babble

I thought this was a very neat blend too when I tried a sample :)

I love tea. I first tasted loose leaf when my grandpa brought some back from Russia and I remember just savoring it. Not sure what kind it was; all I remember is that it was loose leaf and it was good. =)

I really enjoy oolong, jasmine tea, green tea, and white tea. I have been getting more into black tea, especially those with chocolate notes! Also, chai is a constant favorite.

As far as tisanes go, I enjoy chamomile and occasionally a mint. I am interested to try rooibus and honey bush. I do prefer teas without artificial flavoring but I’m willing to try most things.

I know next to nothing about puerh, but I like what I have tried so far.

I am consistently amazed at the flavors contained in one leaf. I am on a quest to discover all of them! Slowly, though. Good tea is expensive. :P

Other things I enjoy: Books. My family. Truth. Campfires. Animal Rescue. Gardening. Sushi. Mountain biking. Documentaries. Trees. Music. Culture. Sour cream raisin pie. Not necessarily in that order. :P

North Dakota