drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is almost overwhelmingly pink grapefruit smell when I open up the bag. I couldn’t believe it! I’ve been fighting a headache off and on for the last couple of hours, so I didn’t really know if I should attempt this one but something in me decided I should.
It is lovely! I know I say that a lot about the teas that I try, but that’s such a great way of describing how I feel about it.
Brewed it still has a strong pink grapefruit smell. It also has this rich pink colour that is gorgeous.
Taste… MMMMMMMMM I added sugar. I always add sugar. But it took any major tart flavour that I knew was going to be in there out. It’s now just a nice refreshing citrus-y tea. I bet this one would be nice iced.

Since then, I’ve branched out to embrace different flavours and kinds of tea.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada