drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

My wonderful husband took me to our closest DavidsTea tonight for a treat (it’s an hr away). I asked him last week if I could finally treat myself to a glass teapot, as I’ve always LOVED the look of them, but have never ever owned one. I was always hesitate to buying one only ‘cause realistically I don’t need one, but I’ve always hoped to have one.

SO, we get there and the plan was to buy the teapot, buy some bamboozled, and then leave……. probably a good 30mins later, we finally left… maybe it was longer… I can’t remember. Either way, I was in heaven. I got to smell a bunch that I hadn’t yet and I decided after smelling this particular taste of heaven that I would try it as a to-go tea.
I was debating about purchasing some, but I’m so leery towards white teas ‘cause the flavour isn’t as strong and I’m so worried about burning the leaves.
So, I had this one to go.
I must say, this one is quite good! It is a more subtle flavour than most of the teas that I enjoy on a day to day basis (I’m a black tea drinker through and through, although I will also enjoy herbals and rooibos teas). The apple flavour was delicious. Not overpowering, but not under-whelming either. I picked up on an almost cinnamon flavour too.
I really enjoyed this tea. I don’t think I’d be daring enough to purchase some, as again, I’m not much of white tea drinker, but I did enjoy it. I could see this one also working quite well as an iced tea. I’d definitely give that a try too.

Tomorrow, I shall try out my new teapot. What I’m going to brew up, I don’t know, but I can’t wait to give it a try!