drank Swiss Chocolate by The Tea Haus

So, technically speaking, I shouldn’t be reviewing this tea yet… but I’m going to. haha
I made this tea this morning, but I made it half this and half hazelnut cream (from the Tea Haus).

Many, many moons ago, (okay, only about 5yrs ago) I worked for a Canadian chocolate company. I loved it (until right at the end. By that time I was ready to start a career elsewhere. Sadly, five years later, I still don’t have that career. That fell apart about a year and a half ago. But I must say, it definitely was for the better looking back. That job was slowly killing me. Okay, that’s probably a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. Mentally it was too much.)
ANYWAYS, so when I was working for this chocolate place, I heard about chocolate covered hazelnuts. I had never been willing to try them before ‘cause I’m not the biggest nut fan and I figured that I wouldn’t like them. But once I started at this company and I was encouraged to try all of the chocolates we sold, I thought I’d give it a try.
That moment forward, I fell in love with hazelnuts. And when they were covered in chocolate, they were even better!

So, when a few of us went together and placed our Tea Haus order, I knew I wanted to try this one and the Hazelnut Cream. I put in one teaspoon of each one into my steeper and did the three minute steep like it recommends. It is delicious! I’m so happy to have finally tried it.

If you like chocolate, and you like hazelnuts, or if you just like chocolate covered hazelnuts, mix the two together. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
I want to try this one on its own too ’cause I have a feeling it might taste just like a hot chocolate with milk and sugar added of course. It already sort of has that taste. :)