I have been looking at these mugs for MONTHS! Not even exaggerating. I finally decided to get one. I got the Eggnog snowflake one apart of the winter collection. It’s so pretty. I’m totally loving it. It is the perfect size and I love the filter with the lid. It just is awesome.

I’m looking to get the glass one with the DavidsTea log on it in the spring. :)

PatchworkSheep

YES. This is by far the best mug I’ve found. I’ve got 2 glass ones now, as well as a a noble mug version and the giant one. LOVE them! Seems weird to rave about a mug like this, but they’re that good.

TheKesser

lol it’s so true! I didn’t think I’d love them as much as I do, but I really do. I was thinking I could even request one for Christmas! It’s coming up soon!
I like the option of steeping a single glass instead of a whole steeper. It really is perfect.

Comments

PatchworkSheep

TheKesser

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada