I have been looking at these mugs for MONTHS! Not even exaggerating. I finally decided to get one. I got the Eggnog snowflake one apart of the winter collection. It’s so pretty. I’m totally loving it. It is the perfect size and I love the filter with the lid. It just is awesome.

I’m looking to get the glass one with the DavidsTea log on it in the spring. :)

PatchworkSheep

YES. This is by far the best mug I’ve found. I’ve got 2 glass ones now, as well as a a noble mug version and the giant one. LOVE them! Seems weird to rave about a mug like this, but they’re that good.

TheKesser

lol it’s so true! I didn’t think I’d love them as much as I do, but I really do. I was thinking I could even request one for Christmas! It’s coming up soon!
I like the option of steeping a single glass instead of a whole steeper. It really is perfect.

Comments

PatchworkSheep

TheKesser

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada