I know that this is the fourth time I’ll be logging this, and normally I don’t log a tea this much, but I have to today. I need some steepster time…

I’m feeling so defeated today. I’ve woken up with a migraine again today… thankfully today I didn’t wake up at 3:30am like I did yesterday. But I’m just so tired and feeling so drained from it. The advil is only barely keeping me sane. I know today it’s the weather that’s doing it to me. I wish I could be at home sleeping. I think a tall glass of cold water and a few more hours of sleep would fix this at least partially…

Anyway, this was my tea choice today as I’m just needing a plain comfort tea. I need somehting that’s going to wrap me up in a large warm hug and just hold me tight for a bit. If I were at home, I’d be asking my hunny to do that. Just to hold me until my head pain subsided but since I can’t, tea will have to try to do it for me. And so far, so good. It’s giving me a moment of solitude in the midst of work today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day, otherwise I might cancel my plans with my mom and just stay in bed… lol

whatshesaid

Aw hope you feel better soon

TheKesser

Thanks :) I think the migraine has left me. I just hope it stays that way :)