I haven’t had this one in ages! I’ve been trying so hard to hold onto it and not drink it all up right away that I haven’t had it in over a year and I’m wondering now why I did that?!

This tea is so nice. I think mine isn’t as strong as it was before, but it’s still lovely and still delicious!

I think it’s just that I find a tea that I love and I don’t want to have to get use to not having it in my cupboard. So many times I’ll find a tea that I love but it’s only seasonal. Then, when it’s all gone… it really makes me sad.

I always end up liking the teas that don’t stick around… I believe this one is permanent, but I’m not too sure. Teavana is harder for me to get to though, so I don’t usually get their teas… plus this is one of two that I actually like.