drank Calm by Wildflowers Tea

I had this one last night as I was fighting yet another headache… I’m so sick of headaches. Seriously. I don’t know what’s wrong with me sometimes.

Anyway, this tea has been in the cupboard for a few months now and not once have I had it. So, last night with the headache coming on, I decided I would try it and see if helped calm my headache away.
I’ll tell you what… that headache didn’t stand a chance! The smell of the tea alone started to melt the pain away and I knew that the end of the headache was in sight! After having the cup, it was gone! I don’t know what all the ingredients taste like individually, but together this tea is fabulous. It says on the package to steep for 10 mins! I did it this time, but it doesn’t need it I don’t think. It was strong. But not bitter, so that’s good.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada