drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!

I’m trying to get through a lot of my teas so I have only the very best in my cupboard.
It’s going to take a while.

I’m drinking this one down today. It’s so fruity and delicious! I could see this one making a good iced tea for those that like iced tea. (I only like rooibos and herbals iced).

This one is very similar to one that I already have in my cupboard from a different company, with the exception of this having actual real fruit in it! I love that. It’s not just wisps of flavour but real full flavour. But again, still very similar to what I have in the cupboard right now.

I enjoyed this one but won’t miss it too terribly this time.

Keep Calm and Put The Kettle On!

Ontario, Canada