drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!

I’m trying to get through a lot of my teas so I have only the very best in my cupboard.
It’s going to take a while.

I’m drinking this one down today. It’s so fruity and delicious! I could see this one making a good iced tea for those that like iced tea. (I only like rooibos and herbals iced).

This one is very similar to one that I already have in my cupboard from a different company, with the exception of this having actual real fruit in it! I love that. It’s not just wisps of flavour but real full flavour. But again, still very similar to what I have in the cupboard right now.

I enjoyed this one but won’t miss it too terribly this time.

Updated Feb. 16/16
I’m a 30-something-year-old aspiring writer. I’ve written several short stories that I’m looking to get published someday soon.

I work as a paginator (I do page layout for our local weekly newspaper) and absolutely love it! I’m also an amateur photographer.
I’m a proud new mom of a sweet little baby boy born Feb. 3/15. He showed up 4.5 weeks early, but thankfully after a week in the hospital he’s great now. :)
I’m married to an absolute amazing man who “puts up” with my tea obsession.

It wasn’t until a few years after high school that I finally became interested in tea. I started with Orange Pekoe double double (milk not cream), and peppermint. Since that time, I’ve really opened up to other kinds of tea and I’ve well… I’ve kind of just went nuts since then.

I would have to say my favourite kinds are (in no particular order): black, herbal, white and rooibos (definitely prefer the green to red, but will drink the red too).

Green teas, pu’erh, and matcha are starting to grow on me but I’m very picky about them still. I am finding I like pu’erh tea cakes much better than loose. And with matcha I much prefer flavoured ones over straight.

I still don’t really care for mate teas but there a couple that are the exception to that.

Ontario, Canada