drank Elf Help by DAVIDsTEA

My last tasting note said very little on how I felt about the tea, but I have to say, today I’m in the same boat! I’m not sure if I’ve had this sample one year or two years, but either way, I’m not a huge fan. It’s definitely a strong green tea with a bit of fruitiness to it. I’m not getting a ton of fruitiness from it, but there is some there. I’m mostly getting the orange flavour, not much of anything else.

This one came in a sampler pack that my dad bought for me. I absolutely love that he buys me tea! It’s so awesome! Anyways, I don’t think I’d get this one again, but glad I got to try it all over again. I only have the smallest bit left so I shall count this as a SIPDOWN!