drank Chance Combinations by Custom

The Giant Peach Taste-off!!

I’ve seen that I have four peach teas, so now I should do a taste-off. Which of the peach teas will win? Let’s find out!

The contenders are: Peaches and Cream by Steeped tea; White Peach by Adagio; Peaches and Cream by Davidstea; and Just Peachy by Davidstea.

Two are white, two are herbals

So, comparing the white teas…
Peaches and Cream by Steeped: This one is peachy but it also has the taste of the other fruits (pineapple, mango, papaya). It’s not too bad… I’m torn about how I feel about this one.

White Peach by Adagio: a light peachy tea… This one doesn’t have anything extra in it. It’s strictly white peach tea.

Out of the white teas… I really have no idea which one I prefer… I’ve never been so stumped in my life! They are so similar and really only have the tiniest amount of difference. The Steeped tea one is a bit sweeter and the white peach isn’t as sweet… I don’t know but they are both really good. I think the steeped one is the winner… I think…

Peaches and Cream by Davidstea: This tea is amazing. It’s so sweet and creamy. It’s a very smooth peach tea. It’s a strong peach tea. It’s amazing how sweet it is, but it’s not bad. It’s just like a nature sweet tea. It’s such a treat to have! And the vanilla pieces in it is making it just amazing.

Just Peachy by Davidstea: This one is also amazing. It’s sweet as well and I’m definitely getting the apple taste from it.

Out of the herbals, I prefer the Peaches and Cream as it feels like a more true peach taste. But honestly, I’ll drink both quite happily.

This taste off was much harder!! I feel like my taste buds are overwhelmed by Peach! haha Now I need breakfast.

And happy 300th note to me!

TheTeaFairy

Fun review and yay for note 300!!

TheKesser