drank Orange Pekoe by Red Rose

I love this tea. I always drink it with milk and sugar. It’s the tea that I always fall back to when I’m just wanting something quick and simple, but delicious. It’s the tea that I always go to when I need a quick wake-up in the morning, or if I don’t feel very great in the morning.

Update: So, I tried to make myself a pot of this tea on the weekend, and I just couldn’t drink it… I felt so bad ‘cause normally I love this tea, but this time… It wasn’t good. I think my taste buds must be changing. Like I said, normally I love this tea, but I just couldn’t do it.
I think now I just prefer the fresher taste that loose-leaf teas have to offer. Sorry Red Rose Orange Pekoe! :(