Orange Pekoe

Lemon Zest, Musty, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Kasumi no Chajin
Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 3 g 7 oz / 208 ml

From Red Rose

This unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time.

About Red Rose View company

So I’ve had a hardcore flu since Sunday morning. I’m so miserable right now, omg. Even tea isn’t soothing my throat because I’ve coughed it raw kfhaksdf. I’ve taken to just holding the warm mug against my throat ahahah.

If I die, I love you all tons and I bequeath my tea collection to you.

Cavocorax

Aww. That’s about the saddest thing. I hope you start feeling better soon. Lemon or licorice tea don’t help? :(

Kittenna

Oh no! That sounds terrible! :( Hope you’re starting to recover by now!

At Brownie camp. Limited options aside from what is in my thermos!

Not bad, a classic. Pretty weak with cream and sugar, but pretty sure the "hot " water in the carafe wasn’t really hot…

Drinking more of this, since it’s the only tea (besides straight rooibos) that my husband has mastered brewing. Hey, if he’s making the tea I won’t complain!

This is the tea my grandma drank.
A little milk and honey, and it tastes like home…

sabrina sharif

Your note is almost exactly how I worded my review, except you beat me by 2 years or so. I had a brief double-take when I read yours.

A familar fave, a thermos of this with milk managed to get me through the work day. Reminds me of my Mom and Grandma who always have/had red rose in the tea pot.
Had to add a tasting note as I tasted it throughout my day! I think I will bring another thermos tomorrow along with my regular mug of tea – Its a hard one to mess up which is awesome for rushed mornings.
I would recommend this tea to anyone who does not have definite preferences when it comes to the quality of black tea they drink and anyone who ever enjoyed a tea party at my house growing up cause this is what was served!

Hands down my favourite plain, bagged tea! So much flavour and great with sugar, milk, both, or nothing! <3

I love this tea. I always drink it with milk and sugar. It’s the tea that I always fall back to when I’m just wanting something quick and simple, but delicious. It’s the tea that I always go to when I need a quick wake-up in the morning, or if I don’t feel very great in the morning.

Update: So, I tried to make myself a pot of this tea on the weekend, and I just couldn’t drink it… I felt so bad ‘cause normally I love this tea, but this time… It wasn’t good. I think my taste buds must be changing. Like I said, normally I love this tea, but I just couldn’t do it.
I think now I just prefer the fresher taste that loose-leaf teas have to offer. Sorry Red Rose Orange Pekoe! :(

My mother never liked tea because she thought it tasted like “dirty dishwater.” I never understood that description until I tried Red Rose. I love black tea and usually like super steeped and black. With this tea I need it barely steeped with a lot of sugar and milk. Even then it still tastes weird.

Favorite tea if there is nothing else to have. Have this most of the time. love to make ice tea with it, add alittle lemon and honey and its amazing on a cold rainy day.

Flavors: Lemon Zest, Musty