drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Another insanely busy (but good!) day. Today is my son’s birthday, and between his class party and our own little family party I am tuckered out. He had a great day and is now happily playing with his new loot. That means I have time for a cup of tea. I didn’t even consider making anything else. The black tea, the bergamot, the vanilla… it’s perfect. And if I happen to have a piece of birthday cake with it, well that’s even better.

Cups: 11

ashmanra

I thought this one was quite good, too. Happy birthday to your little fellow!

Kamyria

Happy birthday to your little one!! :) Earl Grey is one of my favorite black teas but I never had it with vanilla…. So many people love it, I’m just going to have to try it …

Comments

ashmanra

I thought this one was quite good, too. Happy birthday to your little fellow!

Kamyria

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA