I’m trying to work my way through the smaller samples I’ve received in trades. I actually have two separate bags of this one. I know one came from the Here’s Hoping tea box, but I have no idea who sent me the other one. So whoever the generous tea giver was, thank you!

This continues to be a tea with lots of peach flavor but no oolong. It’s easy enough to drink, and if I didn’t know it was an oolong I’d assume I was sipping on a basic peach flavor black tea. But since I do know it’s oolong I find myself really wanting more (any) oolong flavor.

I think I’ll cold brew the rest of this tea. Who knows, maybe that will coax more out of this one.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA